Website Performance Check©
Make the Web work better for you!
Commission a comprehensive design/communications/coding review by Ellie Becker and Bernadette Nelson, marketing/PR and design professionals and co-authors of the Fairfield and Westchester County Business Journals Working the Web column.
The days of websites as online brochures are in the past. In an interactive Web 2.0 world, your site can – and should – do so much more for your organization, including driving revenues and results. It can help you:
- Get found by those who are already in a search for your products and services.
- Engage those searchers, nurture them and convert them from leads to prospects to customers/clients.
- Demonstrate your expertise and knowledge within your profession.
- Differentiate your offerings from those of competitors.
- Expand your business online as an ecommerce site.
- Other objectives.
The best place to start learning about the future role the web can play in your success is a comprehensive professional review of your existing site.
- Are you visually connecting with your audience?
- Can search engines find your site?
- When prospects arrive for a visit, do you invite them to stay or do you show them the door?
- Are you leveraging your industry knowledge?
Find out with our Website Performance Check – see sidebar for details. We’ll go over your existing website and web presence, then we'll make practical recommendations and an implementation cost estimate.
Make a small investment in a more powerful online presence.
Contact us for pricing: Use the form below or call 203 852 8077.