I consider myself the luckiest of inbound marketing consultants. I love and respect each and every one of my clients. It is a joy to get up each morning and work for them. Here are the qualities that make them so worthy of effort beyond the call of duty.
- They are passionate about what they do and more passionate about delivering great value to their customers. Great role models!
- They are industry leaders and innovators.
- They are confident about their professional knowledge and experience and humble about where they need help.
- They are curious about the solutions to their problems and pursue a variety of options.
- They are really smart and, I believe, are the best at what they do.
- Once presented with it, they are able to acknowledge and embrace solutions in their best interest.
- They negotiate with win/win and long term relationships at heart.
- They treat vendors as friends and partners.
- Their motivation comes from a desire to make things better.
- They invest in themselves and their stakeholders.
- They are damn nice people.
Happy Valentine’s Day to my dear clients. It’s such a pleasure to work with you.
Why do you love and respect your clients - or vendors?
Please take this bouquet of Inbound Marketing Facts and have a Happy Valentine's Day!
The image is from the flickr photostream of bswise under Creative Commons license.